(as of Jul 29,2021 07:20:30 UTC – Details)
VXDAS NT210, an affordable but performance good economic diagnostic device,featuring codes reading/clearing, the check engine light turning off, I/M readiness status checking, freeze frame data viewing and vehicle identification number retrieving, is truly the ultimate must-have OBD2 code reader in efficiency and affordability for beginners looking for a fast and accurate solution to partial of engine and AT systems.
• MIL TURN-OFF: OBD2 code reader VXDAS NT210 supports reading and clearing codes stored in vehicle ECU about partial Engine and Transmission faults, and it makes great sense in the check engine light turning off after the maintenance.
• I/M READINESS CHEKING: The I/M readiness status checking works on the sensors related to emissions, checking the sensors’ running status to figure out whether your vehicle pass the emission test or it’s time to have your vehicle maintenance.
• DATA RETRIEVAL: Freeze frame data retrieving checks the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs, and vehicle identification number retrieving helps users identify vehicle information.
• SUITABLE VEHICLES: Code reader VXDAS NT210 is suitable for most 1996 US-based, 2000 EU-based and newer vehicles that is equipped with 16pin port and is compliance with OBD2，EOBD/CAN protocols.
Reading Freeze Frame Date
Allows the technician to view the vehicle’s operating parameters at the moment a DTC(Diagnostic Touble Code) detected
turn off check engine light
If the check engine light is on,you can use NT210 car code reader to reade and earase the fault codes, including current DTCs,pending DTCs and Permanent DTCs,then fix the problem.
Wide Vehicle Coverage
Unlike other lower-leveled versions, it supports ALL OBD2 protocols, including K Line, L Line, Double CAN, J1850 PWM, and J1850 VPW Communication Protocols. VXDAS NT210 support Multiple Languages: English, French, German, Spanish and Dutch.
If you have any question while using our NT210 scanner, please test the scanner as following suggestion:
1. Please check if your vehicle supports OBD2 protocols and has a standard 16 pin data connector.
You can check whether the compliance label under the hood has OBD certification.
(1) Turn the ignition off.
(2) Locate the vehicle’s 16-pin Data Link Connector.
(3) Plug the OBDII cable into the vehicle’s DLC.
(4) Turn the ignition on. Engine can be off or running.
NT210: Don’t connect or disconnect any test equipment with ignition on or engine running.
2. Please check the vehicle wiring and fuse for short circuit.
3.Please try to connect the scanner to other vehicle to check whether the communication error happen again.
🔔ECONOMIC DIAGNOSTIC TOOL:NT210 OBD scanner read & clear the troubles codes if the check engine light is on, including current DTCs, pending DTCs and Permanent DTCs,for MIL Turning Off, Emission Testing, I/M Readiness, Checking Freeze Frame and VIN Retrieval.It is cheap but performance good
🔔USER FRIENDLY DESIGN :Plug and play! NO need of batteries.Equipped with a large LCD display with backlight and contrast adjustment, Compact size and Light weight,operations are very simple.It is a DIY dianostic device, you could do a diagnosis by yourself without driving your car to workshops
🔔UNIVERSAL COVERAGE:Code reader VXDAS NT210 is suitable for most 1996 US-based, 2000 EU-based and newer vehicles that is equipped with 16pin port and is compliance with OBD2/CAN protocols.includes light-duty trucks (12V only), SUVs and mini-vans with standard 【compatible with hybrid, but not for eletronic vehicles】
🔔RETRIEVE INFOS:The code scanner features built-in OBD2 DTC lookup library which shows code and code means directly instead waste time in searching codes definition identification on internet.Reads and displays the VIN for users to identify the vehicle information, the WM1, VDS, and VIS,which is useful when buying a used car.
🔔NO WORRY: Multilingual data output for easier diagnostics: English, French, German, and Spanish.12 months warranty ,Feel free to get technical support via email/Q&A, or hotline on our official site, if you are unsure if the scanner tool is suitable for your vehicle, or any questions.