(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
This product is a brand new cable of fault diagnostic tool. It is used for GM vehicles and its GM 12 pins allows you to connect a GM vehicle with a OBD1 12 pins socket with your existing OBD2 16 pins tool. And please note that this item is just a cable, not a scanner or diagnostic tool.
1. This cable adapter is only be used for GM vehicles.
2. The GM 12 pin adapter allows you to connect a GM vehicle with a OBD1 12 pins socket with your existing 16 pins OBD2 tool.
3. Utilized eco-friendly materials, reduce environmental pollution.
4. Made of high-quality materials, the OBD1 adapter can be used for a long time, reducing the number of replacements.
Type: Cables, adapters & sockets
Connector: GM 12 pins male connector; OBDII 16pins female connector
Car Maker: For GM
Item Length: 41.5cm / 16.3″
Package Weight: 102g
1 x GM 12-Pin to OBDII 16-Pin Cable
1. Please allow 1-3cm error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.
2. Monitors are not calibrated same, item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different from the real object. Please take the real one as standard.
3. This item is just an adapter, not a scanne
[High Performance]: The car diagnostic extension cable is designed to be used for connecting your scanner and your vehicle, specifically for GM vehicles
[12 Pins to 16 Pins Adapter]: The GM 12 pin Adapter allows you to connect compatible Diagnostic tools on a GM vehicle fitted with a 12 pin socket with your existing 16 pin OBD2 tool
[Practical]: The length of this cable adapter is 41.5cm / 16.3″, a great replacement tool to connect 12 pins male connector and OBDII 16pins female connector
[Eco-friendly]: The diagnostic cable with eco-friendly material can help reduce environmental pollution; Besides, it has injection mold and high-quality workmanship
[Durable]: Our car diagnostic extension cable adapter is made of high quality material which give the cable superior flexibility and durability; It allows you to use it for a long time